Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, June 16, 2006

FINISHED!!!! Done in time even!!!!


I got the dancer ghan finished, and even though I wanted to do it for the beginning of June, it turns out the birthday is on the 18th, so I'm done in time!!! Wuhooo......

I know, I still owe a picture of the quilt, but I gotta share the dancer!!!! Hanging on my fence, front and back view :) :)

Ok, now I need to show you some of the store-bought socks I got recently. I know, I knit all my own socks now. Really I do.... BUT - the only store bought socks I'll get from now on are ones that I can add to the kitty collection :) So, when I saw these ones, I thought how perfect for a sock knitter - socks that don't match on purpose!!!! I have a few fraternal socks, and don't have a problem with them. So, when I saw these in the store, I just had to get them. As for the others? Well, I think they speak for themselves.












Ok, I'm going to try to upload the quilt pic.... Let's see what happens..... SUCCESS!!!!!!


OK, now I have to get busy doing some stuff, 'cause I need to run some errands, pack for the weekend, do a little around the house, and dry (I already washed) the afghan and wrap it and deliver it :)

Will post about the "adventures" or is it "event" or perhaps the "incident" next time.....

1 Comments:

  • At 3:19 p.m., Blogger ICJ said…

    WOW!!! You sure have a lot of virtual pets here! LOL

    Cute ballerina blanket! :)

    I love the store-bought socks with toes! ;)

    I have always wanted to knit a pair but never found a pattern for that. I made a pair of Geisha Socks, but it has only the big toe... Kind of cool too though! :)

    Isabelle aka Tricotine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!