Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, May 05, 2006

All right :)

Ok, I followed this thing from someone else's blog or whatever.... I did the quiz, and - oh, gee - what a surprise!!!! LOL....

I also saw, after posting yesterday, that I *did* get a duck after all. Ok, so I am obsessive about those pet things.... I also see they've updated the kitty - Fuschia Kitty can get out of the basket, and eat a tin of food :) She goes at that just as much as the real kitties here attack tinned food!

Ok, so I still need to find my way to the flickr thing, so I can load up on some blog button thingies, for the groups I'm in.... :) I gotta weed those out one of these days....

I also have to get busy here, finishing the carpet. DH remarked about it last night - which is not a good thing to do when he's just finished telling me all about the things that not-so-D son is doing/wanting us to help/wanting us to commit time to.....

So, I snarled an answer.... He snarled a bit back..... we sat in silence most of the rest of the evening.....

So, I best get busy, instead of sitting here on the 'puter....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!