Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, March 31, 2006

added pet....

I know, it's a llama, but they don't have alpacas yet (drool) and if you have speakers/sound capability, and you mouse on his head, he sort of hums....

I gotta get busy, and add some links to stuff... and add some links to groups that don't have blog buttons.... and maybe add links to blogs I like.... and .... LOL.... not to mention, take a bunch of pictures of my projects that I made years or months ago, that I still have.... I've made stuff and given it away without taking pics, and I have pics I took with old fashioned camera, that are like family shots with my work in the background or whatever - or Christmas pics of gifts I've made... that I should hunt up and scan....

So much to do, so little time....

And I guess no progress pics from tonight, 'cause I'm here playing on the 'puter 'stead of knitting or crocheting or quilting or....

Oh, well.... tomorrow is another day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!