Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Monday, March 20, 2006

afternoon post



So, the pictures:


The filet crocheted dishcloth. Too open to be a good cloth - but maybe... I haven't used it yet, but it seems to me that there should be more fabric to wash with....

Dishcloth of the month KAL.... I got a button over there ---> we're working on this one:

Darn... won't let me upload... wonder why????

Let's try another then....

Ok, this picture is "Popcorn socks". It's available in the files at the Townsend group - button over there ----> marked "Cascading Leaves" - another pattern available there!! Lots of great patterns available there!!! Lovely socks!

Anyway, the Popcorn socks were a UFO, so I'm really happy they got done!! I wore them yesterday, too... comfy :)

Can I do the shawl picture??? Let's give it a try....










Same picture, more or less, but I took one with the shawl spread out on my coffee table, and the other one, I put paper underneath - wasn't sure which way showed off the stitch and colour better....

Hm. So, my blog doesn't like the dishcloth in progress... hmm.... I'm going to try again....

AH-HA!!!! I just clicked the button, and got an error message - blogger is having trouble, and an "engineer" has been notified :)

Hm... Does that mean this post won't publish???? Uh, oh.....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    I love the socks! I've been thinking about making them for awhile now. Thanks for the inspiration! I love the shawl--what yarn is it that you're using?
    In friendship,
    Steph

     
  • At 6:09 a.m., Blogger Catlady said…

    Hi Steph :) For the shawl, the yarn is called "Scheepje's Invicta". It's a sock yarn I found at a store here, (that is closing, so I have to find a new source!) that I Kool Aid Dyed myself :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!