Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Hah, Almost forgot!!!

I've been posting every day.  Almost didn't do it today- keep shutting down before I remember to open the blogger page to post.  BUT - here I am.  Don't know that I have anything significant to share, but figure I will babble a bit anyway.  The important thing about keeping a journal, or a diary, or anything like that, is to try to get in the habit of posting/writing daily.  Even if it is only a few sentences.  The idea is to form the habit. 

And since this is sort of my diary (though I must confess that there are some thoughts I wish to keep private, and a blog is pretty damn public!) and sort of my craft journal, I guess I should start treating it more seriously, and posting more regular.  Besides, I need the typing practice, so I can get off my lazy procrastinating butt and type up a document that needs typing up.  I keep going over and over in my head what I need to write for it, but when I get in front of the keyboard, I look at the icon for MSWord, and I click on Firefox instead. 

On the crafting front - I've been remembering that I need to get off my procrastinating butt and practice spinning, and start working on some of my needle felting projects.  I also have to take those promised pictures of the baby blanket I'm working on (oh, right, another writing exercise - write up the pattern, since I kind of am designing it in a way) and the mystery socks before I start the next clue. 

So, I will try to make sure to do that first thing tomorrow morning. :) In the meantime, here's a picture that a friend/extended family member found and shared on Facebook, that is really rather appropriate to this post:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!