Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finished :)


Blankets are done.... and we're going to be taking off for holiday and pig roast, so I likely won't post for a while :)

Oh, and I did make one other thing, a dishcloth as a gift, but I forgot to take a picture before packing the camera ready to go, and I don't want to have to upack.... It is blue, and has a picture of a rooster knitted in. That will have to do - a mental picture.




So - here's the finished Ashleigh Granny Blanket, and the finished My Granny Blanket. The kid is NOT getting to steal this one. (note: in the one pic, my blanket is folded into the foot pocket part so it is like a bolster cushion)




1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 p.m., Blogger Natalya said…

    Silly me-I forgot you had a blog! Sorry! I have it as a favorite now & will check now & then.

    I read back a ways, cute pics of the dogs and Ashleigh.

    My fiber arts time is mostly about twine electric fences...LOTS of untangling, since the guys didn't put them away properly.

    BC hugs,
    N

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!