Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Just saying Hello :)

I haven't taken a picture - But I did finish the crocheting on the afghan. It is now in the ends weaving stage - I have 39 ends left on one side, and about four million on the other....lol... I know, I shouldn't exaggerate, but sometimes, it feels like that many. I was working on one side yesterday, and after making rather nice noticable progress, I had to stop to do the dogs out thing, and when I picked it up, I was working away, but it seemed that I wasnt' getting very far anymore.... I looked at the section I was working on, and realized I'd turned it over and was doing the other side. So - I know, it all needs to be done - I would have had one side finished by bed time last night if I hadn't flipped it!!!

Anyway, I'm hoping to get it all finished off today/tonight, so that tomorrow I can do the finishing touch backstitches, and then I can take the picture Wednesday morning, post that, wash it, and wrap it up!!

Then I can get back to a more relaxed craft sessions....:)

Oh, and I'm thinking about making a second blog..... Well, two other ones, actually - one is an idea that I got from someone else, who made a blog for their cats. The girls were hanging around the computer that day, and have been bugging me ever since to get a blog of their own. I keep telling them that I write about them here all the time, and that they really don't have enough to say to warrent their own blog.... Anyway, the other one, I just thought of in the last week or so. I don't know much about how to set up my own website - something that I keep sort of looking into, since my ISP apparently includes some sort of personaly website space or something.... I know so little about it. I once tried to do the geocitities thing, but it wasn't very "user friendly" - I started the site up, but when I tried to add anything to it, couldn't figure out how to get into it to do so. Then the About.com network people started offering free webspace - I used that one for a while, then they cancelled that offer. So my site was gone....

Anyway, I see so many other people seem to be able to get more than one blog. I think I'll look into that.

So, that's my tiny little post for today. Will post more later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!