Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession: Lest We Forget#links#links#links#links

Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession: Lest We Forget#links#links#links#links

Just wanted to again, say that my feelings about this coming Sunday really haven't changed. That I still pretty much feel the same way - I'll remember in my own quiet way....

We Will Remember Them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!