Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

An excuse

to share pictures....

I got the Kilimanjaro Kat shawl off the needles last night!!!!

This isn't the bestest picture, but you *can* tell it is off the needles, lol. :) I will admit, I still need to block it, and hope to do that tonight.



So, I took a picture of the border, and it didn't show up well, so I did a re-take on a darker background. I do like the kitties... they look to me like they are mountain climbing...



Ok, still on the light background, but this is a close up of one kitty....


And here is a picture of how I hemmed the shawl - from the back side. This is the sort of ridge thing I was trying to explain....
So - now on to the KALs for playing ketchup :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!