Crafts are my passion, Cats are my obsession

My crafting adventures, my cats, my dogs, my opinons - I never did keep a diary as a child, but I'm doing it now!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Short post good news!!!

Ok - I need to make this really quick...

I think it is more efficient that trying to figure out which groups I need to post this info in, and besides, now I'll see for sure just how many people actually read my blog, lol... (no this isn't a trick to get you to post comments...)

So - I am not going to be just a stay at home housewife anymore... I got a job. It's only part time, I'll only be working a few days a week... But still - it will help. :)

I start this morning - need to leave in about an hour and a half from now...

And, I'll be working for Ram Wools. Wuhooo!!!!

I'll still try to post - at the very least once a week - I mean, like I said, it is a part time job... Besides, I *did* commit to that Project 365... And I'll still need to update pictures and stuff... :)

So - If I'm a bit absent from the blog - at least I have a good reason. I'm going to be paid to pet yarn, lol....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 a.m., Blogger Mathgirl said…

    I am so incredibly jealous! But then again, I don't think my pocket book could take being around such yummy yarn all the time.

     
  • At 2:03 p.m., Blogger Kat said…

    RAM WOOLS!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Holy cow, that's awesome! Congratulations!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


  Plan your trip
  Local Radar
  Detailed Forecast


Click for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Forecast Click for Winnipeg, Manitoba Forecast
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!